Some quick notes on our #Dungeon23 process/tools:
- Working digitally. We love notebooks too but we always have phones in our pockets.
- Writing in markdown into two text files. One is a dump for random ideas in no particular order. The other is keyed room descriptions.
- Using Blender to make very rudimentary isometric reference images, then drawing in Procreate on an iPad.
- Syncing files with Github. Writing in Atom on the desktop and Working Copy on iPhone and iPad.
- The idea is to write a room/space/object every day, draw a map over the course of the week, and put words and pictures up on the website every Sunday.
- No overarching structure or planning ahead. We’ll see what emerges.